All 24 art Reviews

Final Boss Halloween dioramas Final Boss Halloween dioramas

I found Lewis from Ghost, Vinesauce, Bloody Marie From SkullGirls, Dark Matter, Dimentio, Slender Man, Salad Fingers, the Tank from Left 4 Dead, Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls, EnderMan from Minecraft, Witch Mercy from Overwatch, Infinite from Sonic Forces, Ink Bendy from Bendy and the Ink Machine, The Devil from Cuphead, Dark Kah from Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, Heavy King from Sonic Mania, and Ultron Sigma from Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite. It didn't have Hades from Kid Icarus Uprising, Tsukuyomi Shiden from Azure Striker Gunvolt. But that's fine by me.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you. Planning to add some characters you mentioned that was missing here next Halloween.

Madness Facecification Madness Facecification

That's damn clever, and Happy Madness Day!

Sushi Pack Sushi Pack

Ah nostalgic, you never ceased to amaze us, humans.

Happy National Video Game Day! Happy National Video Game Day!

I found Gunvolt, Neptune, Sonic, and Samus and Master fist bumping!

Good job!

Happy 10th Anniversary Wii! Happy 10th Anniversary Wii!

I got my Wii in 2008. I remember playing Super Mario Galaxy, and I even still remember the days back then. Xenoblade Chronicles just came out in 2011 yet I did not know it existed, same with No More Heroes and Madworld. And oh look, there Travis beam katana, Jack's chainsaw and Amaterasu's celestial brush.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I have Madworld but my biggest gripe is that when I reach level 8 the game breaking bug occurs as every characters on screen rendered motionless while items are rendered in motion... I stopped playing after that happens... :(

Donald Thwomp makes America Kaizo again... Donald Thwomp makes America Kaizo again...

Trump SUCKS!

Indeed.

Mad War - The End Mad War - The End

Oh I love how the Madness Combat franchise keeps evolving.

Instability Complex Instability Complex

YES! I LOVE this artwork!

Rhunyc responds:

Glad to hear it! :D

sanford.jpg sanford.jpg

Aw sweet!

Madness.jpg Madness.jpg

Man I like this comic book style of Hank!

deathink responds: